Hello Wise One,
Do you know why most yoga teachers or healers struggle to make a living from their passion? Hint: it’s not because there are not enough students out there.
And it’s not because there is no market for what you have to share.
The biggest obstacle to you making a fabulous living - and lifestyle - from sharing your experience is YOU.
No offense. It’s nothing personal.
The problem is simple: you have not seen how it can be possible for you, and so you don’t believe it is.
It’s about your beliefs. Your internal experience - your doubts, lack of trust, and wavering commitment to the full power of practice hold you back from truly manifesting the life of your dreams. Limiting beliefs sabotage manifestation of your dreams.
A limiting belief is any negative belief about the power of what you have to offer the world, and your ability to offer it.
For example, let's say you've been unsuccessful in trying to create a consistent teaching situation in your past. This naturally creates a belief within you that says: “I’m unable to make a living through sharing my yoga. People are uninterested in what I have to share.” You carry this belief around with you and then guess who shows up? Students who are uninterested in what you have to share!
What’s important to recognize is that the pattern is happening because you’ve created the template in your mind. Change your beliefs and you change what manifests around you.
Your beliefs about yourself and the strength of your own practice determines how your teaching manifests in the world. This is the most important lesson to learn about practice. Your practice is your guide. When you focus on deepening your commitment to practice, it is 100% guaranteed that your experience will shift.
Do you believe in the power of your practice?
- Are you a yoga teacher, or wellness therapist who is recently qualified or is looking for a new direction and inspiration on how to develop your teaching or your therapeutic practice into a thriving business that lets you live the life of your dreams and perhaps even travel the world?
- Have you been watching how many successful yoga teachers are doing just that now and you wonder how they put it all together?
- Do you have the feeling that 'I am just no good at business' so it's too difficult to develop and run a thriving wellness business?
- Are you looking for a helping hand, and some guidance from global yogis who have walked this path before you and can let you know about the potholes and the twists and turns thus making your own journey much smoother?
- Would you love to be part of a group of people who are on the same journey?
- Do you tear your hair out about marketing and sometimes collapse in a heap because you feel like you have to 'sell yourself'?
If you feel insecure, doubtful, fearful or confused about how to create a thriving teaching situation, limiting beliefs are holding you back.
Limiting Beliefs Many of Us Have That May Hold You Back:
- "I'm not good enough"
- "I'm too ______ to earn enough money teaching full-time"
- "I've failed to create a thriving teaching situation in the past - why would it be different now?"
- “I don’t have enough experience"
- “There are too many yoga teachers out there"
- "I'm scared of putting myself out there"
- “Nobody wants to pay for yoga classes, so why would they pay me?"
- "My teachers didn’t provide enough support, so how can I trust myself to teach on a larger scale?"
- “I don’t want to risk being ridiculed"
- "When I find the right yoga studio, then I'll be happy"
As tragic as these beliefs are, the real tragedy is that many teachers base their entire teaching on these unstable foundations.
This is completely unnecessary.
Your beliefs are NOT permanent. You have the power to change them.
CHANGE YOUR INTERNAL REALITY, AND YOUR OUTER REALITY WILL CHANGE TOO.
Change your limiting beliefs & deepen your own practice to create the life of your dreams by sharing your passion.
YOUR FAB YOGA LIFE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN
Are you a yoga teacher, a healer, a therapist who already has a practice and perhaps a business or the beginnings of one?
In this course international yoga teacher and writer Kim Roberts and writer and founder of The Global Yogi website Michelle Taffe share their experience of teaching yoga and travelling the world while building a thriving business.
Taught over 8 weeks with 1 break week and 1 consolidation week, this is a comprehensive training that will give you all you need to take your life and business to the next level.
YOUR FAB YOGA LIFE is an E-course that will:
- Significantly deepen your confidence in what you have to teach
- Dissolve your limiting beliefs
- Guide you to create the teaching lifestyle you've always desired
We’ve taken the best practices and exercises that we share with our own private clients and turned it into a 8-week self-study course.
Kim Roberts has taught yoga internationally and counselled or coached private clients for over 20 years. She created a fabulous and well-paid career teaching yoga at some of the most exclusive resorts in the world. Kim is also an artist, and is currently in the process of publishing a memoir of her 20 years as a yoga teacher, pyschotherapist, retreat leader and spiritual seeker in Asia.
Pic by Lisa Kerry of Kim in Kao Sok National Park, Thailand
Michelle Taffe is a yogi, traveller and writer and musician who has combined her passions for yoga, writing, digital media and self-enquiry to create a thriving nomadic lifestyle based on her Global Yogi website, which gives her the freedom to do what she loves while travelling the world. Her deep curiosity has led her to interview scores of global yogis and spiritual teachers, some of whom figure in exclusive bonus interviews for this course!
Pic by Bonnie Stewart of Michelle in Pai, Thailand
Here's What People Are Saying
Your Fab Yoga Life” came to me when I had reached a crossroad in my journey as a yoga teacher. Though I had been teaching already for over 15 years, many things had shifted for me, both in my yoga practice and my personal life. This wonderful course empowered me with the inspiration, knowledge and challenge that I needed to move forward on my path.
Every week, I looked forward so much to the new lessons. Kim and Michelle have a wealth of wisdom and understanding to share. Their method takes you deeper into yourself, helping you identify your own passion, your own commitment to yoga, your own life story that brought you to where you are now. It is all about teaching from a place of honesty and integrity, being a yogi first and out of that a teacher. The materials provide a good balance, communicating real information as well as challenging questions that serve to deepen self-understanding. I loved interacting with them, contemplating the issues they raised as I went through my week.
Kim and Michelle provide a wealth of resources as well, from inspiring interviews with well- known yoga teachers to experts in social media and marketing, with all the practical tools to go with it. The course opened me up to so many new possibilities! Though I “finished” it this last summer, I am still going over lots of the material. The course actually has no finish, as it provides you with tools to develop over a lifetime.
Kim and Michelle teach from a place of compassion as well as wisdom. Though the format is on-line, they are still always available for anyone’s needs. It is totally amazing how we on the course formed a community across the globe, with our two fabulous teachers at opposite ends as well! I feel such gratitude towards them for all they shared with us.
Needless to say, I recommend “Your Fab Yoga Life” most highly to any yoga teacher or aspiring yoga teacher. It will meet you where you are and give you everything you need to evolve further.Marianne Jacuzzi Yoga Teacher of 25 years experience, Ireland
I learned a lot about business & marketing and gained confidence to promote myself and my offerings. The course was extremely helpful to me.
Even though I still need another job to support myself, I’m convinced to be on the right track and that one day I’ll be able to fully live of my passion. Thank you Kim & MichelleAngela Blank